Comfort sofas can be one of your favorite items in the house. You can let go of tired and lazy in that place. One of the substances used in sofas are leather wrapped. Apparently, the skin is used as a wrapping sofa there are several types. The following article contains information about commonly used types of leather. You’ll also get information about how to distinguish genuine or imitation leather and leather sofa how to care for you for not quickly broken.
Types of Leather Sofa
Leather types commonly used are as follows
The outermost skin and the fur is characteristic of this leather type.
smooth and the type most widely used in the manufacture of sofas.
Resembling a towel, a second layer of leather to fifth.
Like velvet. Requires a complicated and long process, because the price is expensive, this skin type rarely used to coat the couch.
Differences Between Imitation Leather and the original Leather
If you intend to replace the upholstery sofa, so that you do not be fooled if the leather sofa leather chosen is genuine or just imitation, the following differences can you accurately:
* Because the original leather is one unit, then the front and rear of the same leather. While the faux leather is usually in the middle plus a thin sponge and then the back of the given layer, then the front and rear are not the same.
* Thorough leather layer. If it turns out there are 3 layers, means that the imitation leather, as mentioned in point 1, there is an additional layer of synthetic leather.
* Rabbah leather is used, if it feels sticky mean imitation leather.
* If imitation leather would be no smell of vinyl.
* Try to pull the skin. If when pulled up and down when pulled same left-right, meaning imitation leather. This is due to genuine leather comes from animal skins, then the left-right rift greater than top-down.
* Genuine leather hard burned, but imitation leather will shrink when baked.
Like the other furniture in need of treatment, then to the sofa you can perform maintenance by doing the following things:
* Each 1-week, clean the sofa with a dry cloth
* Do not place the sofa in a place exposed to direct sunlight. Sunlight can make the leather sofa becomes dry and cracked.
* Apply a skin moisturizer on your couch. Moisturizers can be purchased on the market.
* Immediately wipe the sofa with a rag or sponge when exposed to water spillage.